Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Mona Lisa refund - watch out

Victormlow

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, has anybody heard of mona Lisa refunding. It's been a while now since he has replied. I've purchased his guide for 750. Now I know that might be stupid but he seemed a decent guy. Has done some refunds so I trusted him.

He sent me the guide after saying he had to wait for his worker to send it him. Anyway after receiving the guide it looks less than half complete. So much information is missing.

Before purchased I asked how it compares to bobs guide. He said its much better. However it contains nothing really that was listed.

Here is what he said you get, find it below. first thing is it says watermark. Which implies ebook. This was a doc.

Anyway I'm not calling him out as a scammer right now, I'm giving him time to either refund me half the money or draft the whole guide up.

I just wanted to make you all aware of what's happened so you don't make the same mistake.

Mona Lisa's Refund Guide V2

Copies Sold - 3/5

We have spent years mastering the art of refunding and we would like to share our knowledge to you with our guide. Our first guide was a great success. Our customers have shared their opinions which can be found on our vouch channel or you can DM us for further vouches.

We felt as if we had lacked information in certain methods included in V1. V2 covers each method in much more detail. Many of our customers also felt as if the guide did not give them enough insight on how to open a store so we included a section on how to open your own refunding store, market it and ultimately make it a profit.

We are offering the same guarantee as we did in the past with the launch of V1. We will offer our mentorship and support until you have made your intial investment back. The purchase of V2 will also future-proof you, any updates will be provided free of charge. We strongly believe the price reflects the money you will make from the guide. Even if we charged 10,000,I would argue that our e-book still hold value for money.

Important information:

Our guide will be sent to you via email or telegram once payment has been confirmed.
We have included a watermark feature to track each e-book to ensure the ebook is not leaked.
We are only selling 5 copies, first come, first served basis as the methods will become saturated.

( If you purchased V1, please contact @monalisarefunder to receive V2)

V1:
Introduction
Paypal method
Food Method
Samsung Method
Amazon method
John Lewis Method
Label Method
Designer methods

V2

( V2 includes all the content of V1)
Introduction
New additions:
- What is refunding?
- How to open a refund store on telegram? ( Marketing, creating a store list, staying anonymous etc)
- Label method for all major 5 couriers
- Updated store list with unreleased stores with methods
- How to recover failed refunds even if you are denied a refund?
- Guidance on your first refund

Price - 750 (BTC)

Contact ? - @monalisarefunder

Aysu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LOL 750 GBP u got scammed buddy
hello

Victormlow