Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Warning for everyone deal with caution with Pir ( if possible permanent ban )

Cyberbabu

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This announcement is regarding a retard guy Pir he was staff on yama idk what happened to him he backstabbed Yama and acted like a skid I just messages him to talk about mp and was joking idk what happened someone abused him on hiss mother and ofc it wasn't me and he told everyone that I am a scammer

And the guy who abused i told him to message pir instead he abused him that's not my prob
he is spreading false rumours

Have a look ( check screenshot)

request for moderaters / admin to take action please i got 50+ dms for the same

[Image: Screenshot_20211227-200431.jpg]

My IDs and chat proof Pepe support me if possible

[Image: Screenshot_20211226-140428.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20211226-140351.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20211226-150747.jpg]

He is spreading its 2nd time
[Image: Screenshot_20211228-175431.jpg]

[Image: Cyberhub_800_x_200_px.gif]

fatty

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

lol lmao....ur fucking bitch brainless asshole kek ......the most cringe shit in the forum kek

vesiron

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bro are you thinking straight? Your are accusing Pir of doing things he didn't do. Plus you want to keep running your mouth because you don't get your way. Not only did you insult his mother but you have lied and cheated the staff of ping.fo on multiple occasions. Every word coming out of your mouth is nonsensical and should be disregarded. You avoid confrontation and resort to name calling and insulting others to cover up your guilt. You need to grow up buddy.

Cyberbabu

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 December, 2021 - 09:24 PM)vesiron Wrote: Show More
(28 December, 2021 - 12:35 PM)Cyberbabu Wrote: Show More
This announcement is regarding a retard guy Pir he was staff on yama idk what happened to him he backstabbed Yama and acted like a skid I just messages him to talk about mp and was joking idk what happened someone abused him on hiss mother and ofc it wasn't me and he told everyone that I am a scammer

And the guy who abused i told him to message pir instead he abused him that's not my prob
he is spreading false rumours

Have a look ( check screenshot)

request for moderaters / admin to take action please i got 50+ dms for the same

[Image: Screenshot_20211227-200431.jpg]

My IDs and chat proof Pepe support me if possible

[Image: Screenshot_20211226-140428.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20211226-140351.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_20211226-150747.jpg]

He is spreading its 2nd time
[Image: Screenshot_20211228-175431.jpg]

Bro are you thinking straight? Your are accusing Pir of doing things he didn't do. Plus you want to keep running your mouth because you don't get your way. Not only did you insult his mother but you have lied and cheated the staff of ping.fo on multiple occasions. Every word coming out of your mouth is nonsensical and should be disregarded. You avoid confrontation and resort to name calling and insulting others to cover up your guilt. You need to grow up buddy.

It's not my I'd man I didn't messaged him for anything u can ask him I have 2 IDs only

Edit :- along with your shop is a scam Evey yahoo you sell just go and check your feedback
[Image: Cyberhub_800_x_200_px.gif]