Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Caution with gang of Fake Combo Sellers

GaiusCaesar

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So, if you check the disputes page you can see there are like 6-7 topics yesterday about scams from some guys, that act in gang, because that's what they learned moneymaking is. Story is simple and I will write it, maybe staff gets a whiff and takes some action.

Yesterday, I added a guy that has a topic here looking to buy some combos. He sold me some of Low Quality. Placed a batch of ~3k-4k good hits at the beginning of the file and then the rest was at best low quality.
Person I added:Ownen#6747 (with topic link:Selling UHQ Yahoo Lines (Damaged.gg)and our initial conversation times:
[Image: Screenshot-41.png]
Not 5 minutes after, I got added by 4 more guys, out of the blue.
Who added me and what times they wrote to me:

Cracked.to - Profile of Logy added me and asked out of the blue if I need logs, 7 minutes after initial conversation with ownen. When asked why did he write me, he said he saw a post on SB regarding it, I never made one, neither was there one he could show me.
[Image: Screenshot-42.png]
Ended up scamming me.

Cracked.to - Profile of Drrleadded me using the same script, 5 minutes after my initial conversation with ownen. Ended up scamming me and playing smart.
[Image: Screenshot-43.png]

Cracked.to - Profile of Daddy_this guy tries to play it safe. He added me following the same pattern, few minutes after my initial conv. with ownen, asking me if I am interested in combos. Played along after talking with the first two guys and the kiddo blocked me. Clown. This one did not scam me, but it is 95% related to the actions of the 3 above as he added me within 10 minutes of my conv. with Ownen and blocked me after my discussions with the first 2 scammers.

[Image: Screenshot-45.png]

PS: I don't really care about $80-100-200-500, all business caries risk and especially when the partners are pubescent. However, this should serve as a warning note for further buyers that are looking for quality stuff, that these 4 guys aren't here to make money, they are here to scam and "hustle" (if what they do can be calling hustlin).

pfp

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

1.Use Middlemman
2.Report if someone scammed u Juice
3.Be smart,ask for the Damaged.gg profile,only buy from trusted sellers
[Image: Signature.gif]
BEST EMAIL BOMBER ON THE MARKET

e

GaiusCaesar

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Really, it is not about the money. It is about filtering clowns, as much as possible. I won't do middleman for $40-50 deals, neither will I cry over it, but that doesn't mean I want to waste time on guys like those.
Et tu, Brute?

Zentred

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

probably just alts of 1 person