Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Searching for gaming/office chair deal

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Alright, I need a new chair, does anyone know anyone who SEs or sells a good chair for cheaper?

I am willing to drop up to 300 euros for somethings properly good for my back

I am open to both gaming and office variants, but I prefer office ones as gaming (such as secretlab) are pure marketing

discord: aax#0356
discord id:760141889029668864
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

doxxed

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

Pizza gl baby
away, only contact me over cio.​

SoMuchShit

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

http://dxracer.com/ - i got 1 pretty nice
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f726461...612e706e67]

The truth about the government is that no one wants you to win, they train you in school to work at a 9-5 and never make money, so that the monopoly wins and you lose. While using the product you bought off them while eating the food bought from the store they own. Waking up to work at the company they own and manage. This is while they pay you minimum wage.

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(21 April, 2021 - 03:36 PM)SoMuchShit Wrote: Show More
http://dxracer.com/ - i got 1 pretty nice

Well, if I was willing to pay full price, I would still not go for this one, it literally looks like the 60$ ones from ebay, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

(21 April, 2021 - 03:37 PM)YoungSakura Wrote: Show More
Hi!

Thought I'd just drop in here to mention that if you're making a lot of hours at ur desk, I advise to not get a gaming chair...

Generally fucks up your form and isn't that comfortable for 2 hours+

Get urself one of those office chairs with the stretchy mesh or even better.... Get a standup desk!

Standup desks are legit so nice...

Yes, I've been looking into standup desks for a while, but I will be moving flat soon and I really planned to get that afterwards, but this is definitely my next purchase as I spend 12+ hours per day in front of the computer because of work and gaming afterwards.. I would still like to combine it with a nice chair though, and as you said - office one is much preferred. Also if you have any suggestions about a standup desk please let me know, I am willing to drop approximately 1k for it as I know the good quality ones tend to be expensive. My only requirement is that it must be a big one (to comfortably hold 34 inch monitor + periphherials and additional leftover space for maybe 1 more monitor)
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]