Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Direct Ad on Nexcord.com !

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi there,
[Image: pepeglad.png]

I have a website called Nexcord.com that offers powerful servers for developers (3 servers on one CPU core, 1.250GB of RAM, and 2GB of storage). [I'm currently offering over 500GB of RAM, which is quite crazy.]
This website is used by developers from all around the world, with the USA being the largest user base, followed by France, England, Russia, and China.

As I usually do, I sell direct advertising space. I'm looking for people who want to promote their services on my website. I receive approximately 1500 views per day and have a large community of developers. You can use this space to advertise your services, redirect traffic to a site with ads. I don't care as long as you pay for it.
[Image: pepeknife.png]

Advertising is done through an auction system, where the highest bidder gets the ad placement. You can choose where you want the ad to appear, and payments are made on a weekly basis. If you purchase an ad for a month, you won't be removed from the placement even if someone else pays more, page can't be overflooded by ad (one max two).

These are all for the rules.

I have all the necessary proof to back up what I'm saying, including user data, server specifications, power provided, and Google Analytics data.

You can contact me on Discord at xileran or by email at[emailprotected]. If you prefer email, please provide more details.

https://nexcord.com
https://discord.gg/nexcord-com-1068229111924936854

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep