Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Private Method, 100% Scam AvoidanceHQ Guide, NEVER Be Scammed Again!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Okay, so this method is a little bit complicated and is hard to understand for those that aren't Elite Internet Gurus, well-versed in the ins and outs of the world wide web, but in this thread I will attempt to simplify things to a point that even my white-name leechey friends, new to this world, can understand.

So, a little foundation to begin.

On Cracked.to and forums like it, there is a huge community built around the Marketplace sections. These communities have a few different types of people in them (more than a few, but a few main groups) that you should be made aware of before ever stepping foot into the marketplace.

Let's define these groups by breaking them into types and sub-types.

So first of all, you have the sellers. Then you have the Buyers.

Sellers - Users, often utilizing paid upgrades, that are marketing goods or a service. The most common things being sold that you'll find are Methods (basically guides on how to do things, some are worth the money; Most are not - beware) and Software(usually the software being sold is more HQ than the methods, even though it is almost 100% of the time offered free elsewhere. It can still be hard to find and if you can't then those selling these blocked softwares are a great utility. Be careful for deals that sound too good to be true, like with any and everything.), along with a few other subtypes such as graphic design, unique services, gaming tools, tutoring, financial services, marketing services and random miscellaneous offers that are beyond my current ability to have thoughts about. KSZ
  • Service Providers (Design, tutoring, financial, marketing, et cetera)
  • Goods Providers (Hacks, cracking tools, methods, et cetera)
  • Selective Scammers
  • Scammers
Okay, so due to Service Providers and Goods Providers often having the same type of attitude in dealings I am going to group them together for this part.
Genuine providers of goods and services will 94% of the time be kind, REPUTABLE people advertising on AGED accounts (older than a month or so at least) that genuinely seem to care about their customers. Most of the time they are thankful and attempt to be as cooperative and transparent as they can be (at least the good ones): these sellers will happily provide evidence of their products or services, they will very rarely decline the use of a middle man without good reason (use your common sense, not many people are gonna accept a middle man for a $2 transaction), they will not be Demanding or impatient, they will offer support, and they often have entirely different tones than the average user or scammer - they usually want to sound at least somewhat professional and will try to use at least semi-correct grammar and speak in a business-like fashion.

Selective Scammers - These are the most dangerous of every kind of scammer, and thus why they have their own section here for discussion. These are the sellers that are all of the things above: kind, reputable, on aged accounts, speak professionally, offer support, aren't demanding, and have vouches - but wait! You notice something in their vouches! There are two of the thirty-five vouches claiming that this seller scammed them. Well, that is damn unlikely considering how reputable they are.. how much they have going for them, right? Not really. Check the amounts, notice how the two people claiming to be scammed also claimed the transactions were for a higher-than-usual amount? Well, this is how the selective scammer works. When that special client comes knocking, the one that is new to the site, none or not much rep, and wanting to spend real money. The selective scammer doesn't necessarily want to scam them, it is just an uncontrollable urge to do so because he's aware he can get away with it based on his membership compared to the buyer's. The ONLY way to fully protect yourself from a Selective Scammer is to use a verified middle man (C.to staff!!!). Do NOT accuse anyone of scamming or selective scamming based on a negative review or two, because I know all too well that sometimes kids get angry over being declined as a customer and file false scam reports. The only way to stay safe is to explain that for amounts of this value you only continue if the seller will accept a middle man. Speaking of scammers though, @TREXPEP for example, did the very same to me just today; He actually got MAD because I didn't fall for HIS scam and decided to run off snitch that I tried to scam him. Crazy, right?

Scammer - That brings us to the final contestant, the full-blown scammer. These are almost 100% of the time going to be new users, or older users that are about to be executed anyway and they want to squeeze a few pennies out of their time there as a finale of sorts. The scammer is the opposite of everything the legitimate sellers are: often rude, impatient, demanding, often little understanding of their own alleged product or service, don't like answering questions, tend to change the subject whenever buyer wants proof of legitimacy, and are either selling something way too good to be true, something that doesn't seem possible (Refunding bitcoin @TREXPEP), or something popular, like Adobe, aimed at new users that may be looking for such things. If someone sets off More than one of these alerts in your head, proceed with caution. If you can check the boxes without question on more than a couple, then require a middle man.

Buyers -So, now for the Buyer section. The average buyer is an average member of the forum, with an average reputation and an average of Buyer average averages. We'll call this guy the "Normie" like normal Squidward on Spongebob. Another kind of buyer you'll see often is the 'How much is it? So can you explain how that works? And you said its how much? and you take Bitcoin right? Yeah? Okay, cool - I'll get back with you soon; Are you available Saturday before next after this Friday? You are SURE? Okay great, I'll message you tomorrow at noon then. Thanks! Can't wait to purchase this!!" customer, we call this group of customers the "yUAskin'AldemQuestions" buyers. Lastly, the buyer skems. Buyer scams are a lot easier to avoid most of the time, so this section will, in turn, be shorter than the seller section. Most scammers are Sellers, wanting to profit; However, sometimes the occasional scammer that wants a good or service and doesn't have the money will show himself. There are very few others times that a scammer will show himself as a buyer, except for on the rare occasions that the seller has an automated system that is exploitable, or the seller is exploitable due to a guarantee to provide a service and being such a stand-up guy that he delivers.
  • Normie
  • "yUAskin'AldemQuestions"
  • Eploiterkid
  • Skemboi Deluxe 9000
Normie - Like mentioned before, the Normie is just your average user on the internet. Not out to scam anyone, most of the time just looking for something and happened to find you selling it. Average reputation, average everything. Not a whole lot stands out about this user, and that is good. He has little or no negative reputation and if he does have any then its unrelated to business transactions.

yUAskin'AldemQuestions - The "How much is it? So can you explain how that works? And you said its how much? and you take Bitcoin right? Yeah? Okay, cool - I'll get back with you soon; Are you available Saturday before next after this Friday? You are SURE? Okay great, I'll message you tomorrow at noon then. Thanks! Can't wait to purchase this!!" users are VERY, VERY common - this will probably be your most common DM transcript, a user asks a whole bunch of questions as if he doesn't even know what you're offering and he was dared to message you and see how long he could keep you busy. These users waste a lot of time and potentially money, so Sellers don't get drawn into them. Until they buy something at least once, don't get too into conversations. Answer questions, be polite - but don't let them draw you into a 10-page back and forth knowing that they probably don't have the money to purchase the item at this point in time. If you're suspicious, ask. Again, be courteous, being rude never got anyone anywhere in this game. Explain that you're busy. Just get out of the conversation and let him know that you are looking forward to hearing from him in the future, and that you'll have his item or service ready!

Exploiterkiddo - This is the user that wants to use some exploit he heard of through the grapevine to try to defraud your business in one way or another. The exploits often don't work, and he used his mom's card, so when he isn't able to refund the bitcoin he will open disputes and send thousands of dms and claim to support that you scammed him, like @TREXPEP did me. Fuckin' bots, they think they can get away with such blatant, stupid ideas. It is really sad, the kid probably needs the money for his little sister's chemo treatments or his grandma's yeast infection pills. But this is business, and sob stories may win the public over, but not us. We are business owners. CEOs. We. are. Sellers! KSZ

Skemboi Deluxe 9000 - So this one is pretty self explanatory. It is nothing but a scammer that attempts to buy a good or service, except he wants the item first before he pays you, and its often a fairly expensive item. Then, when he receives the good or service he will either A) claim that it is bullshit, or B) go ghost and claim that you never sent it to him and you blocked him and everything else. Thing is, just like his life, he obviously didn't think this through because We Are Sellers and we keep meticulous records and screen record all major transactions just for instances like this. My advice - Don't give people your item beforehand, unless they are a very reputable member and you are just starting out.

So, now that you know who everyone is we have to tell you what to do, and when. To make this as simple as possible I have broken it into two possible scenarios.

Buyer Wants Good or Service Before Payment -
So, in this situation I would recommend that as a rule of thumb, if you have at least a decent amount of rep and a few vouches from trustworthy people, to never do this.
Never provide the good or service before payment, UNLESS:

• You are new seller, with low rep and vouches
  • Buyer has an above average reputation with plenty of himself invested into the site - A legitimate scam report would hurt him
  • The item is of no consequence, and if you are scammed then you can shake it off, charge it to the game and get back selling
  • If he wants to use a middle man, ENSURE that it is someone that YOU trust, or a member of the Staff (you can trust them)

Seller Wants Payment Before Good or Service -
This is a common practice, as the one that owns the store they have the right to demand payment first. It is how stores work.
DO NOT PROVIDE PAYMENT BEFORE THE GOOD OR SERVICE IF THE SELLER:

• Has low or no reputation or vouches
  • The good or service sounds way too good to be true
  • The Seller only accepts forms of currency that can easily get away with nefarious transactions (cryptos, cash app, paypal friends and family)
  • The Seller is unwilling to use a middle man (if it makes sense to do so)
  • The Seller's item is priced well above the average price of similar goods or services
  • The Seller is on a brand-new or very new account or Very recently upgraded to a paid membership so he could sell

TL;DR Version - Don't fucking give up your product or service if you aren't comfortable with the transaction. Don't fucking pay for a good or service if you aren't comfortable with the seller. If things seem off, or you are suspicious, request a middle man. Even if you don't use one, you can usually tell a scammer just by asking for one - just make sure that you use a staff member, as is in the RULES of the site. This protects you from him getting a friend to help him skem you.

Hope you all enjoyed, hope this guide helps someone! Don't forget to like, I spent like two hours thinking and typing this which is hella sad cause its not that much content, usually I am quicker but what can I say. HQ content takes HQ effort and HQ brain thinks.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I am angry that this HQ fuckin' thread is being ignored. So fuckit. Punish me. This is an early bump because with all the scammers around, people need see this :pepegun:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: MLGpepe.png]
keeksad SadNigga Kappa:pepegun: FBI Pepe Dead :coffin: