Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

What features do you look for in a mass SQL dumper?

Ulysses

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

SQLi Dumper is a decent tool for an entry-level dumping, but it could do much more.
SIB Panel is not user-friendly, a lot of people actually pay for an installation, but again it misses a lot of features.
We won't talk about SQLsus, SQLiv, Havij, BSQL, sqlmap, SQLninja and SQL Sniper because of too many reasons.

What features do you look for in a mass SQL dumper? What's something new you would like to see?

PepeHands

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Something that's got a really user friendly UI, took me a day to figure out how SQLi Dumper worked as a beginner, maybe I'm just dumb kek
Discord User ID:703236347044954202

words

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

ugh :

user friendly
good speed (sqli can be slow)

or maybe a tool that scan the website to check if it's really related to what you're targetting ?
I might sound stoopid but imagine dumping a random DB when you're targetting shopping :((

AND A WORKING GOOGLE MODULE TO SCAN DORK !
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

When I first started using dumper tools they were a nightmare to fully grasp. There is lots of configurations and beep boops.

Just a quality of life improvement would be context bubbles that appear when you hover over settings/features. Will help all our new PENTESTERS.

And overall a better streamlined and optimised dumper would be nice where we would not need to use multiple tools to triple check due them being unreliable

And to be more MODERN. Webhook alerts for progress of the dumper would nice