Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Beware of scammer who is the owner of a turkish cracking site

Phoenix_

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Imagine being scammed for $1.50. By a forum owner. Yep, that just happened to me keek

I'll keep it short, got approached by this guy acting as the admin of a turkish cracking site, offering me the Minecraft Windows Key I was looking for.
Obviously I tell him since he has no rep here I won't go first, even if its pennies. He then proceeds to give me login credentials to this turkish cracking site he owns to confirm that he's the owner. We do that and I think to myself "well this guy owns a own forum sells keys and accounts, highly unlikely he'll scam me for such a low amount". Well, guess I was wrong.

https://i.gyazo.com/c704a4dc043cdd477477...d65c8c.png
https://i.gyazo.com/e7c5de7fb66bc406328a...5eb505.png

He probably targets users specifically on here, the inbox of that test account was full of people talking to him regarding confirmation they are dealing with him.

Pisses me off that nowadays you can't even be safe from website owners and transactions of one dollar fucking fifty. 10/10
If you want to change the world, start each day with a task completed.
Find someone to help you through life. Respect everyone.
Know that life is not fair and that you will fail often. Face down the bullies, lift up the downtrodden.
And never, ever give up.
~William McRaven

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

For $1.50 I would be too lazy to even open my Discord and reply to someone, let alone do all that.

KFZ

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

He attempted to scam me too. 99% sure it was the same guy..
joe biden can gargle it​

Atlas2019

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Forum owner trolling for $1.50..real cheap scammer.