Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

A message about the death of Tomaat

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Dear members of this forum,

With this message, I want to tell you the sad news that Hidde my brother, known to you as Tomaat, passed away unexpectedly on the night of February 15-16.
As I know he was active on this platform and had contacts here, I thought it appropriate to report this. I don't have access to his account and social platforms and unfortunately, because of this, I don't have the option to send his contacts a personal message.

Sorry.

Merijn

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

sadnigga2
Not selling anything
PepeBlush Hang
No discord/telegram​

Syncat

Contributor
Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

Merijn hoe is dit gebeurd man? Hij was echt een goede persoon hij was altijd vriendelijk en hulpzaam.

Echt veel sterkte naar jouw, zijn familie en kinderen. Hij verdiende dit echt niet.

Ik ben er echt stil van geworden.

Ik woon zelf niet in Nederland ofanders zouw ik nog naar zijn begraffenis gaan als respect naar hem toe en dat thij weetdak ik nog aan hem denk.

@Merijn als je je discord of telegram kan droppen zouw het lief zijn ik wil hier over wat praten :(

Ik heb dit nooit zien aankomen normaal had hij nog 60 jaar te leven of meer.
Hij was eigenlijk net begonnen met het leven en werken.
Rest In Peace @Tomaat
[Image: Recipes_for_Tomato_Paste.png]

Ik laat traantjes achter
[Image: feelssadman.png]

[Image: image.png?ex=6571ed50&is=655f7850&hm=4a9...6dfa40c45&]