Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[FREE] Discord crasher

AXD

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, so i made this script in golang (because golang is fast asf) which lets you crash other users on discord. In order to execute this you would need a victim(s) to be in the same group as your account that you will be using to crash the users. You will need to replace the variable in the script with your user's token. Keep in mind discord as of now doesn't seem to have a rate limit on group changing so you cannot get your discord account banned by automatic system that they have and all the requests should work perfectly so you can even use your main account, the only way you can get banned by doing this if someone reports you to the discord for using a selfbot because this is techniclly selfbotting. So once you run the tool you will be prompted to enter group id that has victim(s) of your choice, so enter in that and then the script will start. I recommend you run it on multiple processes to increase the attack's performance.

Anyways here is the script -> https://github.com/AXDZ/DisCrasher

DISCLAIMER: Using this script can be detectable in the future which can result in your discord account's termination. However right now you can also get terminated if somebody reports you to the discord. I am not responsible for your actions.