Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Sony WH-100XM3 Review

Pestilence

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I bought the headphones a couple days ago at a price of 269

Despite onlyusing the headphones for a couple of days, I have quite a lot to say about them.

What I like:
- The noise cancelling feature has to be the most impressive, you can barely hear anything.
- The touch control features - there's many different features from fast forward to next track - you can't expect there to be many as its only useful for a few things
- The build - when first holding it ,they feel premium and can bend easily to fit into small compartments
- Quick charging - 15 mins gave me a few hours of life

What could have been better:
- The touch control feature, when I'm readjusting my position I accidentally force commands
- Comfortability- I have to keep readjusting the headphones after a while because eitherit warms my ears up or starting applying too much pressure.
- The sound - its not bad, its quite good, but for what you're paying for it doesn't feel like its a big deal. I've been using some cheap Sony MDR's, and to be honest, there's not much of a difference apart from the fact that you can change the equalizer.
- Battery Life - this may only beme, butit seems the headphones ran out of charge very quickly, however, I've only used them since coming out of the box without charging them (as it said 100%). I am yet to test them with a full charge by me.

What I don't like:
- You can only use the touch control feature on phones, I connected them to my PC and it doesn't allow me to pause and play tracks/videos. I think you need the sony headphones app to do that, which can only be downloaded through Apple'sApp store or Google Play
- Charging - I own OnePlus' dash charger, as the headphones don't come up with a USB adapter, I tried connecting the USB type-c cable to my adapter. I left it for a while but it never started charging, I changed the source and cables but still no luck. It seems you can't use Dash adapters for the WH-1000XM3.

Overall: 8/10
Hopefully the Sony WH-1000XM4 fix these problems