Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[COMMUNITY ALERT] @MERGED - LEAKS, NOT VOUCHING, ETC

iDevNet

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

We all know him.

The vouches

How many people have given him a vouch copy and didn't get a review of your product? A lot probably (if so, reply here confirming it, pretty sure I wasn't the only one).
You can see that here:https://Damaged.gg/Thread-Autobuy-STAFF-...PORT-PACKS
Keep in mind he deleted the message:
Show ContentSpoiler:

He did receive a vc for this.

Method Sharing - AKA Leaking

Think this is already enough? Nope. If you ever gave him a vc or have let him purchase one of your e-books/methods, expect that more people than you know may have gotten access to it. I have proof of him trading my Ikonik Skin Method for this E-Book right here:https://Damaged.gg/Thread-Autobuy-1-Bitc...-BY-PLENTY

Proof? (keep in mind I already knew what he was going to do, I haven't given him my method but I talked with the writer of the e-book asking for permission to accept it as proof. Permission to receive itwas given to me.
Show ContentSpoiler:

So, can we just ban/punish him? This has going on for months I'm pretty sure anyone fairly engaged with this community can confirm.

He even tried to trade me offering one of my own e-books after I changed my nickname, him thinking I was a completely different guy :fuck:

iDevNet

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 August, 2019 - 09:43 PM)Ghost Wrote: Show More
Seems like a good idea to punch him for vouch hunting!

Not vouch hunting. At least those leave reviews. This is for getting vouches and deleting the message after, leaving no review and then sharing/trading the methods

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

he's too lazy to write a review.... wow
@Merged explain

Raizen

0%

Status

Rep

Bits