Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Looking for a OG Business Partner

420Boyy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I've been crackin for a hot minute since like 2016. I've ran some successful shops of AE Codes and accounts when that was popular out there and working.

I'm wanting to come back to opening my shop to many people of Damaged.gg, While I can get the accounts alone, I'll be needing someone to put them in stock, handle support tickets, and advertise it for me while not breaking rules, They'd receive a cut of the profits, whoever would be down to start-up a shop with me, reply or pm me.

Renji

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sure why not.

420Boyy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hateden

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 June, 2019 - 04:29 AM)420Boyy Wrote: Show More
I've been crackin for a hot minute since like 2016. I've ran some successful shops of AE Codes and accounts when that was popular out there and working.

I'm wanting to come back to opening my shop to many people of Damaged.gg, While I can get the accounts alone, I'll be needing someone to put them in stock, handle support tickets, and advertise it for me while not breaking rules, They'd receive a cut of the profits, whoever would be down to start-up a shop with me, reply or pm me.

if you're still looking, add !! Ethan#0001 on discord
APPARENTLY IM FAMOUS ENOUGH TO HAVE IMPERSONATORS.

ALWAYS CONFIRM WITH ME ON SITE.