Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

VeloxVPN | Zero Logs | Windows Client | No DNS Leaks | 1-10 Gbps | #1 Anonymity VPN

VeloxVPN

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: VN9ew7Y.png]

All orders via VeloxVPN website are processed automatically. You'll receive an email with credentials. The client download is visible on the homepage and it's also sent with order email.

You'll have a personal web panel that will allow you to update VPN credentials, as well as manage VPN users.

Order Process

1. Choose your package

2. Register & Purchase
3. Receive theVPN credentials

Im giving out one review copy.

[Image: oiTL6XY.jpg]

VeloxVPNis an IT company based in Vienna and our main mission is to help individuals and companies with fortifying their privacy while providing highly transparent services by implementing zero-logging policy and allowing high-speed connectivity.

Priority technical support is included in all plans. All future updates are included in all plans and available for everyone. Updates that are planned will be posted in a specific section on our website. We do not provide static IPs.

Policies
Key Features
  • Zero Logging Policy
  • IT Company from Vienna
  • Windows Client
  • User Management
  • Prevented DNS-Leaking
  • No Scanning/No Spoofing
  • DDoS Protection
  • Planned Updates
Accepted Payments
  • PayPal

• Stripe

• BTC
[Image: F2SFtga.png]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

vouch copy?

Speed of Delivery of Product: 10/10
Quality of Product: 9/10
Friendliness of Seller: 9/10

I used Velox VPN a for a few days and here is my review:

VeloxVPNs strengths:
Speed - Very Fast
Anoniminity - I felt like I was completely anonymous at all times
Good GUI
I like how they dont record any logs (Most VPN companies record logs)
No DNS leaks

Weaknesses:
(This didnt happen often) onceit would randomly disconnected
Thats it really, except you need to get your brand out there and become one of the biggest VPN companies!

VeloxVPN

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yes, one vouch copy is available. If you wish to receive it, please register via veloxvpn.com/panel/ and send me your email. Once that's done, you will receive VPN credentials to your email.

Portable client download is available on homepage, as well as configuration files.
[Image: F2SFtga.png]

Don Corleone

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You guys make sure to come purchase this VPN, I have been using it for a while very reliable.