Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Money always win

Kucoin3

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

2 months ago I deleted a server for someone here called playboy
With the passage of time, I realized that he wanted to recover his right from what happened, and now what happens
He pays some money to @Lucas @Liars to create a story that I signed up for @Lucas's forum and also that I scam someone of $2
Finally, I discovered that money wins in the end

alikaka

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

There are also retail products with high margin potential. Dropshipping is a tactic where customers buy directly, but your supplier sends the product to the customer. This saves you costs and time and also allows you to make money on high margin items. resell for profit

Shopify has published its dropshipping data through its platform and has selected a few product categories that stand out from the rest. Shopify considers the highest margin items for dropshipping to include candles, baby products, and specialty items such as clothing accessories, jewelry, and bathroom products.

PJohnson

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

It's undeniable that money holds immense power and influence in our world. It can open doors, provide opportunities, and offer a sense of security. However, the phrase "money always wins" should be viewed with caution. While money can bring temporary victories, it shouldn't overshadow the importance of values, ethics, and the well-being of individuals and society as a whole. True success lies in a balanced approach, where financial prosperity is accompanied by empathy, integrity, and a commitment to making the world a better place. Let's remember that the pursuit of wealth should not come at the expense of our humanity and the values that truly define our character.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Weve seen this with the EV Hummer, Lamborghini Ducati Bike, and Dodge Demon over the past few years. In these cases, buyers pick up cars from the dealer at the suggested retail price and sell them for around 120-150% of what they paid, give or take. It ends up being between $20,000 and $50,000, depending on what they got and how well they got along with the dealership.