Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

A few suggestions

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

1- Stop banning leechers, because most of gray users like me are too dumb to post and have nothing to contribute. Instead make it that everyone is obligated to like the threads of whoever's contributing. More likes = more motivation, more contribution = more reputation = better sales thanks to leechers Smart
2- Whoever's responsible for coding this website, implement the user agent on each login (I'm not a coder but i bet you're familiar with what I'm saying). That will prevent most scammers or malware spreaders etc.. from coming back. I said most since it is spoofable, but most won't know about it (unless they're reading this post) kek
That's pretty much it. If I have something else I will let you know :arrive:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

1- unfortunately if leechers arent banned and instead they have to like all posts itll make it very easy to gain likes. If its so easy to gain likes then everybody would have godlike or heaven role. You could say you can make the requirements to get these higher, but that just takes away the fun of grinding for the reputation. Also if you had to like the post to get whatever product is being offered then I would easily be able to get over 2k likes within a day just from one post. Its better the way it is now. Also leechers are pretty much 95% of c.io traffic and views so they are low key a necessity.

2- like I stated above, leechers get banned and then return on a second account and the cycle continues. If we block people creating new accounts (more than we already do) there will be significantly less people joining and staying active.

apat1

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i wonder what he got banned for lmao