Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Accusations and Unjustified Neg Rep

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

https://i.imgur.com/W0SfYDo.png

So this guy says that he thinks im scamming people because i own a marketplace.
I told him before that users can make alts and it can take time before we catch up and ban them. He also says that he was restricted from my group from chatting but he can clearly type anything as he sent messages in the chat, i banned him after he began saying that my c.io account will be ruined and people will -rep me etc lol.

ive already warned users before this that they should use an mm and always verify onsite, its not my fault people in the chat can get scammed, its the same with this site for example.

[Image: qyI48GD.png]

I would like to have my reputation justified, either removed or given a reasonable conclusion of it.And hes probably gonna upload our dm's well i got angry cuz of the shit he said and couldnt give a f

Rather show admins and have their opinion
@KSZ @amboss

bye

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

don't worry @inoces
we'll always be with u ksz2

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 December, 2022 - 07:26 PM)inoces Wrote: Show More
https://i.imgur.com/W0SfYDo.png

So this guy says that he thinks im scamming people because i own a marketplace.
I told him before that users can make alts and it can take time before we catch up and ban them. He also says that he was restricted from my group from chatting but he can clearly type anything as he sent messages in the chat, i banned him after he began saying that my c.io account will be ruined and people will -rep me etc lol.

ive already warned users before this that they should use an mm and always verify onsite, its not my fault people in the chat can get scammed, its the same with this site for example.

[Image: qyI48GD.png]

I would like to have my reputation justified, either removed or given a reasonable conclusion of it.And hes probably gonna upload our dm's well i got angry cuz of the shit he said and couldnt give a f

Rather show admins and have their opinion
@KSZ @amboss

Retards shouldn't have a place in society, I've had 3 nerds leave a completely unjustified rep on my profile, contacted staff almost 1w ago and no response, so I'd suggest to just move on, it's just a -rep, nothing out of the world.

WakenBake

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Man is actually a complete moron. The accusation is that you have not banned the scammer after he scammed one of your members. Then he scammed me for 400$ today and only when I -rep you finally ban him, thats shady, and I wouldnt trust this guy. You can see how he had someone +rep him right afterwards trying to discredit and insult me, as well as in this very thread. The same thing he did when I DM'd him about this.

I've been part of anti-scammer teams and communities and I often see 1000member+ marketplace telegram groups that easily gain popularity, and the admin have alts conducting scams on the side.