Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Add an approval process for Ebooks - Monetizing Guides

hiMrAdrian

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I saw this on another forum (the one with "n"). I dont know if this suggestion was posted here before but I think it will help a lot to avoid at some point shitty threads with the only idea of scam people.

The idea is simple, use an approval process for that type of content. If you want to upload a sales thread about a guide, you will basicly need to send the guide you are trying to sell to the staff to be approved

Some shitty clickbait threads like "make 6k per month" and those sort of things need to be no longer allowed in the forum without the proper proof of earning.

You are saying that I can make 1k per month? Send a proper proof of earning to be approved.

Quite simple.

I know that staff/mods will have a lot more work to do, but I think it is a good idea to clear the forum from a lot of scammers who make sales threads with shit that they never tried/public stuff and those kind of things..

Have a nice day PepeMusic

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Telegram
/hiMrAdrian

Juicyish

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

not a bad idea but way too many threads for the staff to approve they willphysically wont have the time.

hiMrAdrian

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service