Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

AnonRefunds! Safest ways to perform your refunds!

ThemYouAndMe

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

No thread design as im trying to keep everything as simple as possible

Hello c.io people! Ive decided to write my own ebook that i used for some time now performing refunds the safest way that i can think of.

This ebook includes:

~ Best bank account to use for crypto deposits/cashouts (You will be able to deposit crypto and spend it as real cash at any online store, get refund and withdraw it in crypto to your wallet.)
~ Best way to get RESIDENTAL reship address.
~ Plugs on where to sell your refunded goods straight from reshipper to a buyer for good price and minimum hassle.

THIS REQUIRES INVESTMENT!
Investment amount really depends to which country you shipping your item and if you decide to buy or create the bank account with your own docs or not.

The ebook itself is 15 pages long with no bullshit information. Straight to the point slides and examples of the whole proccess.

Will be giving 4 vouch copies to HQ users.

4/4 Vouch copies left.

Early bird price: 89.99$ (This price will increase within the sales.)
https://subinys.mysellix.io/product/63ea5761ba8ec

If you have any presale questions, don't hesitate to leave them under the thread on contact me on-site!

EDIT: THIS DOES NOT TEACH YOU REFUND METHODS!

SANTA

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Years of Service

vouch for santa? Fiesta
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]

ThemYouAndMe

Divine
Divine