Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Anonymization of the forum.

Merlingo

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi there.

I think we all agree on the fact that we like anonymity and the fact that our personal information leaked would surely be a problem for some of us.

The forum has (to my knowledge) never revealed the information it had about us, we can deduce by the banishments that they already have the IP of our registration and the last IP and very probably in reality all the different IP addresses you used to connect.Our emails then a hash of our passwords

This creates a bit of a problem, in case a disaster happens, no one here would trust, IPs, mails even for the most anonymous here, you will probably have a chance that you have logged in one day from your home IP address.

Private conversions are not, to my knowledge, end-to-end encrypted.
This causes a problem on a forum like

My suggestion is that the administrators be more clear towards us users, and to see improvements in terms of protection, even if the private conversations encrypted are only available for supreme ones as long as we have the possibility of being more secure

Thank you for reading, have a nice day.

Hans69son

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service