Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Another place to buy a Sig Spot

Foreigner

Royal
Royal Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

It would be a good idea knowing if someone's profile you just clicked on has an available sig spot to buy.
I sometimes click on a member's profile and wonder if they have a sig spot open but I do not feel like going through the list of Sig Services.
I would like to see the sig spot availability under "Information" in member's profiles. OR next to the "Signature" text in their profile.
If the sig spot is available, we would be able to request for the spot or instant buy.

[Image: PzrZ94b.gif]
[Image: ys9wE8Q.gif]

ElitePro

Contributor
Contributor Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

[font]does this mean you're looking for a sig or[/font] PepeGlad
[Image: SBlth51.gif]

e

Heaven

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Months of Service

(06 April, 2022 - 08:26 PM)Foreigner Wrote: Show More
It would be a good idea knowing if someone's profile you just clicked on has an available sig spot to buy.
I sometimes click on a member's profile and wonder if they have a sig spot open but I do not feel like going through the list of Sig Services.
I would like to see the sig spot availability under "Information" in member's profiles. OR next to the "Signature" text in their profile.
If the sig spot is available, we would be able to request for the spot or instant buy.

why that though
[Image: 9KUi6WQ.gif]
Check it out Quicksms.io

Wanna advertise your Service for free?

t.me/heavensmarketplace