Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Are there any native English speakers here?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I only speak Spanish, very little English. I paid for a translation from Spanish to English. Can someone tell me if this translation into English from the United States is correct?

IMPORTANT: the language is supposed to be made for people from Florida, United States, who like to play lotteries.
???
We've hit 2 straight in Florida's Pick 3 in the last 7 days. So you can verify it yourself, we're offering a 2-day free trial where you'll receive numbers with an 85% chance of hitting in Pick 3. How does that sound? This way, you'll know if our numbers are as effective as we promise. But before you invest in any play we send, we'll give you access to our premium group for 3 hours so you can see the track record of hits and misses from the last month for yourself. You can then decide if it's worth investing in the plays we send you, alright?
Request access to the premium group and the free trial of our forecasts by tapping the WhatsApp button below this video. It'll take you directly to our WhatsApp chat.
This is Pedro Ramrez, and I'll see you on WhatsApp.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

yeah. a lot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i am native pakistan