Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Avoid this scammer

PhusioN

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Just doing my civic duty as a citizen of Cracked.To to report this here scammer.

Goes by the name of Zeno. Discord Name & Tag -Zeno#6155 And his ID -741008298441965629.

He owns a discord server named "Zeno's Nitro Services" and obviously sells it apparently for cheap. I went there attempted to make a deal and buy a cheap classic nitro for $2.25.

Money was sent and everything was fine but all of a sudden he sends me an invalid link I believe it was but I didn't notice it at the time because I already have nitro and couldn't claim it either way.

He then asked me if he was legit and I said yeah yeah and went onto another server that I own since I copied the link and was about to do a giveaway, until I noticed that he had banned me from his server & blocked me on discord as well. So here I am left nitroless and no moni in pp balance cause of this scummy fucken scammer.

Just be aware. Thanks. :caty:
-

[Image: oWufyA5.gif]
Ad by @lesnos - Exp. (
)

R3born

Self Made Millionaire
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Years of Service

sorry for your loss man PepeSadHeart

PhusioN

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 August, 2020 - 09:54 PM)R3born Wrote: Show More
sorry for your loss man PepeSadHeart

Meh it's not much so not too worried about it you know but just feels bad knowing that this scum is still out there keek
-

[Image: oWufyA5.gif]
Ad by @lesnos - Exp. (
)

User

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

If you need the $2.25 back badly, tag me your BTC address i'll send you it.
[Image: signature.gif]

:fuck: