Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

B4U GUIDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STARTING B4U SERVICE AND EARN MONEY

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi,

What is this e-book about?

Today I will be teaching you how to succesfully start a B4U service and make amounts raging from 100$-1000$ a week.
After reading this e-book carefully, I promise that you can make at least $800 every week. If you work hard using this method, you could even make twice that amount every week.
This book is perfect for people who are new to this whole stuff and want to start something that doesn't require lot of knowledge and hardwork.
I will give example on food B4U i cant cover all types in 1 e-book and remember its an e-book for beginners with no knowledge about this stuff

What are you gonna teach in this e-book?

I will teach you how to:
  • All the methods used to get free food

• Succesfully manage your service and your customers

• How to excute your service

• How to expand your service outside of forums

• How to gain more customers by your customers

• Give you contact of private suppliers in case you need
Do i need to put any investments to start?
May require less than 10$ or none

Is there any support/mentors?

After you purchase book you can ask any question and ill help you through it. We will also add you to private group chat of other B4U service owners that can help you manage and you share experience with them.

To Buy Or Ask Any Questions Please Pm me Here Or On Telegram Preferably here
Price: 79$ for first 3 days
Note: i do not guarantee all methods work in every country dm me to check if your country is good for it

Telegram:mad:Neoo_NN
VOUCH
[Image: qdI7KZy.png]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bought the method and it really works out! He supported me during the first process and he has lots of tips and tricks for a people to start his own service, getting clients and everything. Really apreciate it!

f_society

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service