Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Beware of @rhinoftid/@labelftid - boxer

Fedexlabel

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Scammers Profile Link:
Sales Thread:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund:

I dealt with Rhinoftid 6 days ago. Someone recommended him to me. My story shortened:
Sent rhino payment for 3 labels 6 days ago and he said he could get it done the morning after, no scans even at this point but keeps saying it was dropped and is ignoring me. Sent him BTC to refund he hasn't done shit just a scammer
just a complete shitshow I was doing someone a favour now they're asking I pay the fees for the 3 shipping labels they bought because it was time sensitive like I told him and this prick still has my money for 3 labels he scammed me
So these were express labels too so I'm out of the $60 I paid the boxer as well as the $90+ I owe this guy. Use a boxer but don't be dumb and get scammed like me. Good luck ?
Obviously I have more screenshots if anyone needs further proof. I have nothing to gain from this. Just want to make sure no one else gets scammed by him.

[Image: SN4lPk9.jpg]

[Image: ZqoJsKX.jpg]

[Image: UuW8sTH.jpg]

Fedexlabel

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 October, 2022 - 08:19 AM)reunites Wrote: Show More
(10 October, 2022 - 08:18 AM)Fedexlabel Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link:
Sales Thread:
Additional Information:

PepeGlad PepeGlad PepeGlad

Sorry community warning not sure where to put can you move it?

Liars

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 October, 2022 - 08:18 AM)Fedexlabel Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link:
Sales Thread:
Additional Information:

I dealt with Rhinoftid 6 days ago. Someone recommended him to me. My story shortened:
Sent rhino payment for 3 labels 6 days ago and he said he could get it done the morning after, no scans even at this point but keeps saying it was dropped and is ignoring me. Sent him BTC to refund he hasn't done shit just a scammer
just a complete shitshow I was doing someone a favour now they're asking I pay the fees for the 3 shipping labels they bought because it was time sensitive like I told him and this prick still has my money for 3 labels he scammed me
So these were express labels too so I'm out of the $60 I paid the boxer as well as the $90+ I owe this guy. Use a boxer but don't be dumb and get scammed like me. Good luck ?
Obviously I have more screenshots if anyone needs further proof. I have nothing to gain from this. Just want to make sure no one else gets scammed by him.

[Image: SN4lPk9.jpg]

[Image: ZqoJsKX.jpg]

[Image: UuW8sTH.jpg]

What is his Damaged.gg account?
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -1/19/2024]

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]
Ad by @Liars- expiring 12/5/2023

[Image: S6IAC.gif]

AD by @FireWizardexp 12/19/2023​

Darkness

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Moving this to marketplace discussions as he seem to doesn't have an account on Damaged.gg.
[Image: Signature.gif]
[Top Spot] Ad by @KIRA3301 - Until 1.12

[Image: islBGuu.jpg]
[Middle Spot] Ad by @speedo23 - Until 25.1

[Image: DGlflMl.gif]
[Bottom Spot] Ad by @Fivio - Until 31.12

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.