Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[Big Update!] inviteme.cloud | Discord Web Based Joiner | No VPS Needed

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Now selling the first of it's kind tool, a fully web-based discord joiner panel.

Big update! Now added multithreading, configs, complete UI Overhaul and much more!

inviteme.cloud

This tool requires absolutely no servers of your own to run, all the heavy lifting is left to us. Meaning you can save on your VPS subscriptions and can use our tool for sometimes even cheaper than the VPS alone. At just $15 for a month subscription, you can safely join servers, such as gaining whitelists in NFT servers without any possible risk to your tokens. With our joining methods, your tokens are safe. So far in over 2months, we have had 0 dead tokens. Our tool will also update the stats of your task in real-time, to ensure you have the most up to date information. Recently, we added configs allowing you to create tasks much easier, we also added multithreading so when dealing with captchas, you don't need to wait for each token to complete the captchas 1 by 1.

Join our discord now at:Discord
Show ContentSpoiler:

Accepting 5 vouch copies, contact me to claim (Must be heaven or godlike+)
Remaining: 5/5

inviteme.cloud
Thread link

My Discord: GoodFella Died#6969
Alt Discord:MoonMan#7395
My TG @JackConan

Atomical

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep