Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Black Devil Rotating Datacenter Proxy - huge IP Pool / rota every 30mins, stable cpm!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I cordially invite you on 01.29.2023, the price of packages has changed (of course in your favor :D!)

Discord:
https://discord.gg/8NeFTMKvgK
[Image: 9eFVtUT.gif][Image: xrkxSJn.gif][Image: HmxrspO.gif][Image: GknLybQ.gif][Image: AL9Hi48.gif]
Discord:
https://discord.gg/8NeFTMKvgK

Proxies started working well with Orion! stable 10-15k (Note: everything is tested on the RDP server! "Starkrdp.io" on your own computers or other machines, performance may vary, I do not recommend using it on your own computer then you kill 80% of the potential proxy) for other RDP machines than "Starkrdp.io" it will also do well, the higher the machine's throughput + power, the higher cpm. also a special offer has arrived for Orion 10k available Sock5 / sock4 proxy (are not banned!) 1500 threads (in Orion we use 450-515 threads because it has a lot of redirects, so in real phase you use about 1300-1400 bots which gives us + 10k cpm on an RDP machine!)Orion:
[Image: kiDPrh2.png]

TheFry

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I bought out of curiosity it works great the whole process in less than 8 minutes at the start with 450 bots I got 5700 cpm
[Image: zqgrCur]
[Image: zqgrCur.png]

HQ League of Legends Combolist (100k per combo 60-80% hitrate) // Target region List (10k per list 98% hitrate)
(good price! more information on pm.)
Discord:TheFry#3500 (.TheFry)

[Image: FdDFSB1.gif]

HQ League of Legends Combolist (100k per combo 60-80% hitrate) // Target region List (10k per list 98% hitrate)
(good price! more information on pm.)
Discord:TheFry#3500 (.TheFry)

Meep

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good luck with sales
Are u offering vouch copies?
[Image: BajkiVI.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(19 August, 2022 - 02:25 PM)Meep_ Wrote: Show More
Good luck with sales
Are u offering vouch copies?

we offer discounts from time to time, proxies work great for most purposes, and since we have a different sales source, this is just an add-on for people who want a stable 24/7 job