Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

bored of current business what should i do?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have a refund service which im getting low customers now however im not sure if i should continue and re invest in it or should i move out to another busienss like boxing and scans or should i completley just ditch this game and look for other games
Im not sure in what i should do, it looks like everyone is doing what im doing and there isnt much unique about anyone at the moment. Any ideas on what i should do or what i should fix

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Flip some patties at Mcdonalds Wash
MASS FRESH GENERATED OUTLOOK MAILS

By using high quality rotating residential proxies, it ensures that the outlook mails DON'T LOCK!

IMAP Enabled
Fresh Generated
Variety of Domains
Cheap AF

witch WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? witch
DISCORD
TELEGRAM
VOUCHES

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

drop your discord

Kap0ne

ᴄᴇʀᴛɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ʜᴜꜱᴛʟᴇʀ
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(30 April, 2023 - 04:23 PM)Levandro Wrote: Show More
however im not sure if i should continue and re invest in it or should i move out to another busienss like boxing and scans or should i completley just ditch this game and look for other games

Re-investing in your current business may be necessary, as long as you're sure its worth the effort, but make sure you're giving yourself options. Ditch the game if it's not worth investing more time and energy into, but don't limit yourself to one thing. It never hurts to explore different areas and find new sources of success.

(30 April, 2023 - 04:23 PM)Levandro Wrote: Show More
Im not sure in what i should do, it looks like everyone is doing what im doing and there isnt much unique about anyone at the moment.

Look at the market and try to identify gaps that you can fill. Figure out what your customers are looking for and what unique value you can bring to the table that others can't. Consider new methods for marketing, whether it be expanding the services you offer, or finding other forms of customer engagement.

Good luck with your future endeavors.
[Image: U5GlKgW.gif]
PAID SIG SPACE ENDS: 12/14/23​