Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Build Your Own DDOS Attack Site (Open Source Software) - [Very Cheap & High Quality]

Exp0rt

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello Dudes,

The site is completely written in Javascript. Will Be Sold In Open Source Format. It is Custom Made. Donut From The Internet Doesn't Look Like Trash. Suitable for Selling.

Let me show you the program, at the end I will tell you about the price or something pepeokay

[Image: JtVHqt.png]

You are logging in via Discord from this section. The reason I do Discord is to save on security :)

[Image: JtVilY.png]

If you log in you will see this screen.

[Image: JtV2in.png]

In this section, the people you sell the program will write the site they want and enter the time. You can define the interval you have set to the person for whom you have determined the duration. then it will enter its own proxy list. so it will have made a ddos attack on your site.
If the server you are using is medium, it will definitely send a high-level attack.

[Image: JtVzmy.png]

[Image: JtV14M.png]

You will use this panel to add a new administrator or remove instant administrators.

[Image: JtVvIp.png]

Whenever you want, you can see the attacks and times made in the "LOG" section, as well as the people who logged in and when they logged in.

You can also see the "Proxy Lists" Used by Users from the Admin Panel. kek

[Image: JtVMm1.png]

The program absolutely bypasses Cloudflare/Ddosarmor/FluxCDN and many other security firms like that. I guarantee for that. The system I built is very fast and high quality.

Contact Me to Buy All Licenses of the Program / Add Additional Features or Other Transactions. I Left My Telegram Address for Last\

If You Want to Buy Without Any Change Price: $80

Payment System: Only Bitcoin/USDT AND Crypto Currency

Contact me Telegram: @exp0rt_dev

I don't trade without using mm. and that person will be liars. PepeKnife

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

update pictures please, may be interested.

Exp0rt

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 January, 2023 - 01:12 AM)node Wrote: Show More
update pictures please, may be interested.
I actually uploaded pictures. but for some reason it was removed. if you are still interested can you write me on telegram?

@export_cto

This is a bump

Exp0rt

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump