Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

BUYING YOUR (REFUNDED) ELECTRONICS FOR THE BEST PRICES ON THE MARKET!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Buying your electronics for the best prices on the market. Electronics reaching from phones, to tablets, to cameras (and camera lenses), to drones etc.
Tell me from WHERE the item is, if its region locked etc.

-Just dm me for any questions, I usually answer fast.https://t.me/ethereumrefund (lost my old channel https://t.me/ETHrefunds )

T&C (READ THEM FIRST)
-Only buying brandnew (SEALED) items to begin with. If you got any used ones you can still dm me.
-If you send me items that arent the condition you told me, YOU pay for the return and a fee of 150EUR.!!
-Best is to send me a video of your item and showing me that you are about to ship it. (More safety for both parties)
-I CAN PROVIDE ADDYS TO WHICH ONES YOU CAN INSTANTLY SHIP YOUR ITEMS TO DIRECTLY FROM THE STORE. 40EUR FEE.
-YOU are responsable for the shipping.
-Common sense to ship in a package not a letter or whatsoever. Im located in europe so make sure if its rentable for you.
-Let me know what postal provider youre planning on using. Let me know if youre using reships or i might be able to provide you with some. YOU are responsable for any problems regarding reships.
-Let me know EXACTLY when you ship and how long it takes. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE PRICE WILL ADJUST DEPENDING ON HOW LONG YOU NEED TO SHIP.THIS HAPPENS VERY RARELY AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE HOW FAST YOU HAVE TO SHIP TO GET THE PROMISED PAYOUT! THE PRICE FLUCTUATIONS ARE AROUND 1-6% DEPENDING ON HOW LONG YOU TAKE.
-IF the price fluctuates and you arent okay with that, again, you pay for the return and a fee of 50EUR. I dont take responsability for return losses, so if you want insurance, tracking etc you have to pay for it.
-YOU WILL GET THE PROMISED PAYOUT IF YOU SHIP WITHIN X DAYS ( I WILL TELL YOU IN DMS HOW FAST YOU HAVE TO SHIP AND HOW FAST IT HAS TO ARRIVE. YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSABLE FOR SHIPPING DELAYS LINKED TO THE COURRIER. IF THE PRICE FLUCUATES DUE TO SHIPPING DELAYS AND YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE PRICES, YOU PAY THE RETURN AND A FEE OF 25EUR)

Process:
1. Get a rate of how much i would pay you.

(2. Get a TRUSTED middleman who can hold my money for you, understandable if you want to use one. You pay the fee.)

3. Ship your item(s) to me. I will give you an place to ship. YOU are responsable for the shipping.

4. As soon as i get the item i will confirm to the middleman that he can release the funds.
[Image: eth-big-sig.gif]
AVOID AVS ORDER4U + AMAZON INSTANTS

GTYoshi

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Helping to bump here. GLWSearch brother
[Image: VrvwGgl.gif]
Telegram :@GTYoshi
Discord :gtyoshi.

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

This is a bump
[Image: eth-big-sig.gif]
AVOID AVS ORDER4U + AMAZON INSTANTS

0%

Status

Rep

Bits