Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

camtasia recording and editing program cracked ! 2020

Esse

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello guys today ill give blockedcamtasia 9 because some people don't have it also this is my first post so idk what to say

Download for camtasia from official site :
[HIDE] https://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasia/
[/HIDE]

Download crack :
[HIDE] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...egInfo.ini
[/HIDE]

Ok so after you are done downloading both then you are going to put the crack inC:\ProgramData\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 19
After that you are gonna right click on it make it read only and then apply and restart camtasia you should be good have fun pepeokay
This leak has been rated as not working 0 times this month. (2 times in total)

Esse2

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

this is me btw my old acc is lost

Jetskie

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(14 February, 2020 - 04:49 PM)Esse Wrote: Show More
Hello guys today ill give blockedcamtasia 9 because some people don't have it also this is my first post so idk what to say

Ok so after you are done downloading both then you are going to put the crack inC:\ProgramData\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 19
After that you are gonna right click on it make it read only and then apply and restart camtasia you should be good have fun pepeokay
jdkskskakalals

0x0005

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(14 February, 2020 - 04:49 PM)Esse Wrote: Show More

Vouch for contribution