Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Changing the Vouch-System

LukaX

Divine
Divine Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So i was thinking of changing the Vouch-System for Services.
The current system only allows positive / negative reviews but they do not really modify anything.

My idea of the system:

Changing it to a Reputation-Like System where Vouches are worth more if the individuals rank is higher.

Example:
You get a vouch from a white guy - It adds 1 Vouch point
You get a vouch from a premium - it adds 3 Vouch points (or -3 depends on if the vouch is positive or negative)
Vouch from a green - 5 Vouch points etc.

Also you could add that the individual can choose if they want to give their max. amount of vouch points.

Benefits of my system:
Pointing could be limited per day - This would prevent boosting services with vouches (delay like reputation)
Vouches from higher ranks could be actually worth something - higher rank - more points

Also: Service providers would start to care more of the quality of their product since they want to stand out with a lot of vouch points.

Currently the problem is that someone could give 25 greys a vouch and it would still be promoted as "25 vouches" but if you look closely it aint really that special. In contrast to that if someone has 250 vouch points with only heaven vouches you know that
you will prob. get a great service.

I hope you get my thinking, if any questions appear feel free to contact me in any way.

bye

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

BRO, MY GUY SPITING ACTUAL FACTS
THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL
THEY SHOULD ALSO MAKE A CUSTOM RANK (CONTRIBUTOR, HEAVEN...) FOR DESIGNERS, CRACKERS OR NAME AWARDS OR SMTHN
I'M WITH YOU.

LukaX

Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

LukaX

Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 April, 2022 - 11:25 PM)Heaven Wrote: Show More
sounds good but sounds a bit unfair too

I get your point with the unfairness but i dont think it would be since everyone is able to get reps from higher ranks no matter who they are, the real problem here is if higher ranks would vouch for lq services