Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

CHARITY THREAD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, im zero and this started with @Business (thanks a lot bro), this guy is well-known for giving away money and upgrades. Yesterday (29/12/2022),I found him on the sb again and some people were tryingto suck his money off and I told him again to donate to doggos or kittens:) and someone (i remember u) said that i was sucking his dick but I was just saying to him to donate his money to doggos and kittens:) and I said that I wasn't going to give my wallet to anyone cuz i don't need money from other people, he started spamming me asking for my wallet address and I kept saying no, but I got an idea, I give him the address and next day I would buy food for the animals and donate it to charity so we made a deal that I would use 100% of the money to buy food for the animals.

Today (30/12/2022), at this time I already bought the food and donated to the charity (pictures will be down below once again thanks a lot @Business !!!), I got another idea, what if we make a charity thread, this can be a scam, but I have a way for this not to be a scam: Imagine that you want to donate 100$, I will send 100$ to @KSZ or @Liars and they will hold the money until I send the proofs that I donated the food to charity so thats impossible for me to scam:)
btw, I never donate money, because I don't know what they can do with the money, I don't trust humans, fuck them.

and you can use this thread to share with us what you already donated:) thanks sir. (might update the thread later, but the idea will be always the same!)

(im sorry if my english is fkd up, I didn't sleep, and im tired af kek )

[Image: IMG_7655.jpg]

[Image: IMG_7658.jpg]
more pics:https://imgur.com/a/AUjPYBO (once again, thanks @Business :))

Another donation (02/01/2023), thanks a lot @SnowWolffy (more info on telegram) !!!!
[Image: IMG_7702.jpg]

@KSZ pin the thread angry

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 December, 2022 - 01:37 PM)Luismi1313 Wrote: Show More
You are a good person :))

thanks a lot for the support sir!! PepeBlush

XMR

Divine