Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Cheap Shipping Labels

Kitayama

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: ups-282281.png]

Offering cheap shipping labels. (UPS, USPS, Aramex, Fedex, SF Express etc)
USA>USA $35
USA>WW $160
WW>WW $160 (Ask me for countries available) China export not possible.

I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN GUARANTEE MY LABELS WOULD NOT GET SEIZED OR ROUTED TO FRAUD DEPARTMENT. TAXES ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
No weight restrictions. Only restriction is courier max weight. Please look it up. Please only use if you are shipping heavy items.
Insurance is available upon request. It'll be added to the label cost.
TAXES ARE NOT PREPAID. You should know what to do.
No weight restrictions / box dimensions (No freight)
You can ship whatever you want, but note couriers' restrictions like perfume etc. If it gets returned or destroyed, not responsible for any losses.
Labels are legally obtained. Not carded, stolen accounts or generated using internal UPS API like the rest out there.
My service is best suited for people who want to ship legit stuff (heavy or bulky) out and knows about their countries' import/export T&C.
IT IS NOT USEFUL TO SHIP A ALIENWARE LAPTOP TO INDIA. PLEASE DONT ASK FOR PREPAID TAXES.
Telegram: @timcharles Smart​

Inactive2829

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Years of Service

hmmmmmm

edit: mr tim charles has been around for a while, albeit not here but in other communities, you can trust him pepeokay

santagang

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Message sent on Telegram