Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[CHEAP] SNEAKER KINGPIN GOOD FOR LAZY PEOPLE EASY TO DO NO KNOWLEDGE NEEDED

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: LvbFSXH.gif]
SNEAKER KINGPIN
@KuroCracks
Quote:[VOUCH COPY]
Received vouch copy. This method basically runs you through the ins and outs of replica sneakers and the most profitable way to sell them. Friendly owner and 100% gives useful info.
I 100% recommend to beginners who are new to sneakers, replicas and overall profiting from this market. Contains a lot of info you may already know but all of it is ESSENTIAL to profit within this market sector

@excelleEU
Quote:[PAYED COPY]
Received my first pair of shoes today and got my first sale, made 40$ profit. Shit is legit, gives u resources and everything u need to instantly start making money

Extra Information:
  • Guidance on picking the right shoes (Which are most popular, which will become popular etc)
  • You don't need to have any knowledge about the shoe market to use this ebook
  • The method is fairly straight forward, minimal personal time investment needed

SANTA

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Years of Service

KuroCracks

H h h I hi hi hh helo h hi helo hi hiii
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Received vouch copy. This method basically runs you through the ins and outs of replica sneakers and the most profitable way to sell them. Friendly owner and 100% gives useful info.
I 100% recommend to beginners who are new to sneakers, replicas and overall profiting from this market. Contains a lot of info you may already know but all of it is ESSENTIAL to profit within this market sector.
CONFIRM WITH ME ON SITE BEFORE ANY DEALING!
MY DISCORD IS GETTING REPEATEDLY BANNED. MESSAGE ME FOR MY CURRENT ONE. ALL OTHER DISCORDS I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT ON THIS FORUM ARE BANNED :(
MY CURRENT TELEGRAM IS @KuroCracks

THE BELOW IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT. THE SERVICE IS NOT OWNED BY ME.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS Looks nice! :)