Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Community alert against @DARKNET

P6AK

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

After me announcing of buying Damaged.gg credits Mr. @DARKNET hits me up and sells he knows a "friend" who resells them. Reluctantly I ask him for his friends Damaged.gg profile to make sure that he does have credits and that he is reputable. He refused to give me it and instead gave me a discord to add. I confronted him about it and he said "You have your suspicions and you should". I asked several more times for his friends Damaged.gg profile and again he only responded with the discord to add.

Conclusion: What I was SUPPOSED to do...

Once you add his "friend" on discord you will be offered some money for Damaged.gg credits and then ofc you will be scammed. His defense in this is that it is his "friend" who scammed you not HIM. I would love to hear his explanation on how he resells credits or his "friend" resells credits.

His only respond to this is calling me an Idiot then -rep me

Stay Safe and Take Care,
P6AK

[Image: bXABN2d.gif] CLICK ME
[Image: tGHNWQR.png]

[Image: Z8rHRHx.png]

ANG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Confirmed was in SB at the time

DARKNET

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 July, 2020 - 09:07 AM)P6AK Wrote: Show More
After me announcing of buying Damaged.gg credits Mr. @DARKNET hits me up and sells he knows a "friend" who resells them. Reluctantly I ask him for his friends Damaged.gg profile to make sure that he does have credits and that he is reputable. He refused to give me it and instead gave me a discord to add. I confronted him about it and he said "You have your suspicions and you should". I asked several more times for his friends Damaged.gg profile and again he only responded with the discord to add.

Once you add his "friend" on discord you will be offered some money for Damaged.gg credits and then ofc you will be scammed. His defense in this is that it is his "friend" who scammed you not HIM. I would love to hear his explanation on how he resells credits or his "friend" resells credits.

Stay Safe and Take Care,
P6AK​

Lmao, i -repped you cause you were being toxic and racist, my friend wasnt going to scam you, there is no proof that he was gonna scam you, he was gonna give the credits first , and you pay after but you ruined the offer for your self

P6AK

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 July, 2020 - 10:17 AM)DARKNET Wrote: Show More
(12 July, 2020 - 09:07 AM)P6AK Wrote: Show More

Stay Safe and Take Care,
P6AK​

Lmao, i -repped you cause you were being toxic and racist, my friend wasnt going to scam you, there is no proof that he was gonna scam you, he was gonna give the credits first , and you pay after but you ruined the offer for your self
Screenshots of me being racist please? I wasn't being toxic I was avoiding a scam there is a MAJOR difference. Your are still talking as if you actually have a person that resells credits. Clear your name up and drop his profile until then your a dirty liar.

[Image: bXABN2d.gif] CLICK ME
[Image: tGHNWQR.png]

[Image: Z8rHRHx.png]