Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Creating "Grey" Website

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I am going to purchase a website on Namecheap and it requires Company Name & Business Details.

My thought process is to purchase a shell company but don't know any brokers or websites- can anyone point me to the right direction?

nikita008

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I've been thinking about opening my own online store or something similar for a long time now I've turned to logo maker. Nowadays there are many professions which involve working from home. Of course, for the most part this is the IT sphere. But I'm not so ready for changes. It is better to let them do everything for me, and I will just communicate with clients.

nikita008

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Darker_Man

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 April, 2023 - 04:48 PM)opuslabels Wrote: Show More
I am going to purchase a website on Namecheap and it requires Company Name & Business Details.

My thought process is to purchase a shell company but don't know any brokers or websites- can anyone point me to the right direction?

Try this

https://www.shinjiru.com/offshore-web-ho...al-office/

(21 April, 2023 - 04:48 PM)opuslabels Wrote: Show More

Try this

https://www.shinjiru.com/offshore-web-ho...al-office/
@Thanos4K on tele, if you're unsure, DM here First​