Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Custom Password Wordlist Generator VOUCH COPIES

Ghozal

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: Dgf74TF.png]

(2/2 vouch copies)
Hey everyone, I'm glad to finally publish my first service on Damaged.gg, let's explain what it is: Are you tired from using ready wordlists which never works? Basically, I've coded a generator which would generate a custom wordlist for someone you know information about. The generator takes the information you know about the victim and uses them in generating passwords the victim might be using.
The generator generates a total of 257 password until now(if you've filled all the information) and it is yet to be updated.

Information used in the generator:
  1. First name (*)
  2. Second name (*)
  3. Birthdate (*)
  4. Family name (Last name)
  5. Nickname
  6. Main victim's email
  7. Alternate victim's email
  8. Phone number
So you basically give me information about your victim and I'll create a password list for you which consists of 257 passwords(if you've filled all the information), however, it is not a must that one of them might work. PM me here or send me a message on Discord if you're interested: Ghazal#2957

Note: The program code won't be shared, I'm going to give you the wordlist for the victim you're targeting only.​
The price is going to be 5$/victim for the first 5 users.
[Image: b2.gif]

Ghozal

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump
[Image: b2.gif]

Ghozal