Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Debit C3rd for Amazon R3funding Looking

WTFSOJER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hello because soon ... I want to start with r3funding but there are subtleties that I now understand that for every new account or order I need a new car3d ... from a new ba3nk could not with a new virtual c3ard. for this someone selling cheap ban3ks or car3ds that work for r3fund if so please contact me here in the forum I want to hear offers PepeBlush

K3MO

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

does bluebird VCC work with amazon?

[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

WTFSOJER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 March, 2022 - 03:09 PM)K3MO Wrote: Show More
does bluebird VCC work with amazon?

look, maybe I haven't clarified the issue correctly ... because I want to place orders from several accounts at once and they shouldn't connect me ... I'm looking for just such a bank or someone who sells cards .. because if I make from one card from several account orders rip they will detect me as a scam

(03 March, 2022 - 02:52 PM)BTWSOJER Wrote: Show More
hello because soon ... I want to start with r3funding but there are subtleties that I now understand that for every new account or order I need a new car3d ... from a new ba3nk could not with a new virtual c3ard. for this someone selling cheap ban3ks or car3ds that work for r3fund if so please contact me here in the forum I want to hear offers PepeBlush

revolut I can't place multiple orders from different account