Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

DISCORD ACCOUNT CREATOR + AUTO VERIFY BOT (CAPTURE TOKEN + EMAIL:PASS)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: xu1Zb50.gif]

This bot requires a captcha solver key (Hcaptcha - tested with Capmonster.cloud - $0.60 per 1k accounts created) and socks5 proxies (IPvanish proxies free the leaked leak section works great ?)

It will capture the account token as well as the email and password for the account.

Instructions:
1. Load list of Usernames
2. Load Proxies
3. Enter Thread Amount
4. Press Start...
5. Relax
6. PROFIT.

UPDATES & FIXES ARE FREE!

UPCOMING BOTS:
DISCORD SERVER FLOODER
DISCORD MASS DM

BITCOIN, LITECOIN, ETHER, BITCOIN CASH AND PAYPAL ACCEPTED ON THE AUTO-BUY SHOP
DM ME TO PURCHASE WITH CASH APP, VENMO &GOOGLE PAY

AUTO-BUY

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(14 May, 2021 - 08:02 AM)Dasamukha Wrote: Show More
sir any vouch copy available?

Your allowed to get a vouch copy right? I got a warning not too long ago for asking for a vouch copy but I dont have your rep so rules might be different. Id give you a vouch copy but dont want to break any rules

Barry

Royal
Royal Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(14 May, 2021 - 08:09 AM)Zipcar Wrote: Show More
(14 May, 2021 - 08:02 AM)Dasamukha Wrote: Show More
sir any vouch copy available?

Your allowed to get a vouch copy right? I got a warning not too long ago for asking for a vouch copy but I dont have your rep so rules might be different. Id give you a vouch copy but dont want to break any rules

Yes Godlike and above can request for vouch copies. But it is also seller's choice if you want to give it to that person or not. You can give vouch copies to anyone you want no ranks matter. you can give vouch to white pleb, contributor to anyone as u wish. But if someone is requesting for vouch copy from you (seller) then he must be atleast godlike rank (200 reps , 2k likes) then only he can ask for vouch.
[Image: XbM7P4s.gif]
Paid Ad​

[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Ad By:- @briskybrisk

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thank you for verifying...I knew it was something along those lines lol