Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

EXTREMELY EASY $5! Just sign up using my referral code (easy signup, no catch)

Eljoshyo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I will pay you $5 to sign up using my referral code.

It is for a bandwidth sharing app called Earnapp. This one does not damage your IP score since it uses controlled webscraping which is done through the company themself, on behalf of clients.
Right now there's no referral bonus, but I still want to grow my referral user base (hopefully you'll use the app once you find out it's legitimate and makes you extra money!)

Here what you have to do:
1)Signup using my referral link-(I'll message it to you so I can keep track of who signs up).
---- All you need is a Gmail account- No other info, extremely easy!
2)Let me know you signed up, and what your email is so I can confirm

-I'll send you $5 using a method we agree upon (paypal, cashapp venmo,etc)

There's no catch, extremely easy.

Please try it out once you sign up, if you're in the US it's $.50/GB, and it averages around 1GB/day per unique device! (unique meaning different internet IP address, for example your house, your friends house your parents, etc.)
I make over $100/month because I installed it on my friends and families devices (with their consent of course:pepo:) and have been doing so for 6 months!

BONUS:
I'll provide another $5 once you earn $50!! Which can be quick if you end up getting a good amount of devices!

Message me and I'll answer any questions and provide the referral code.

Nix9

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 May, 2022 - 06:15 AM)Eljoshyo Wrote: Show More
I will pay you $5 to sign up using my referral code.

It is for a bandwidth sharing app called Earnapp. This one does not damage your IP score since it uses controlled webscraping which is done through the company themself, on behalf of clients.
Right now there's no referral bonus, but I still want to grow my referral user base (hopefully you'll use the app once you find out it's legitimate and makes you extra money!)

Here what you have to do:
1)Signup using my referral link-(I'll message it to you so I can keep track of who signs up).
---- All you need is a Gmail account- No other info, extremely easy!
2)Let me know you signed up, and what your email is so I can confirm

-I'll send you $5 using a method we agree upon (paypal, cashapp venmo,etc)

There's no catch, extremely easy.

Please try it out once you sign up, if you're in the US it's $.50/GB, and it averages around 1GB/day per unique device! (unique meaning different internet IP address, for example your house, your friends house your parents, etc.)
I make over $100/month because I installed it on my friends and families devices (with their consent of course:pepo:) and have been doing so for 6 months!

BONUS:
I'll provide another $5 once you earn $50!! Which can be quick if you end up getting a good amount of devices!

Message me and I'll answer any questions and provide the referral code.

whats ur discord? or add mine: Nix#4444

xamate

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

where can i contact you? TG @mimmibam

techguy1q

0%

Status

Rep