Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Fix Leechometer and stop credits trading vouches

Mint

Just to clarify i am not opening a thread cuz of a 30% warning i don't really care about a 1 week warning however i am making this suggestion to improve the forum's quality hope it gets accepted

Lets start with Leechometer this gay bot Sus

-In this dispute https://Damaged.gg/showthread.php?tid=1125317 The bot didn't tag the accused member and he didn't get a DWC nor notified via pms so i just did it
If i didn't do it @qc_ would be bumping until a staff sees the thread then he will say oh the accused member didn't get notified then we will have to tag him and wait for 24h
Without a DWC this member would've took advantage and scammed more.

-Credits trading vouches
I got vouches myself from this and i have no problem with them getting removed however its not fair for other members so this shit getting banned is better than removing vouches.

Vouching for a credits deal is 100% stupid like what am i vouching you for, Are you gonna scam me for a 10K credits kek instant ban for this what idiot would scam for credits kek like now you are trusted this is honestly stupid and used by multis and scammers to farm vouches or used by normal members to farm vouches it must be removed.

@KSZ
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service