Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Flupher's Money Making Method

m4l0n

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review of Flupher's Blackhat Money Making Method

[+]Rating: 10/10 Overall

First of all, it's related to blackhat, so you will have to weigh it on your own morales whether or not you would be willing to be involved in this. Otherwise, I believe this would really make you some money if you invest your time in it. At a price of just $15, it is really affordable as compared to other garbage money making methods.

[+]The E-Book
Right after purchasing, the seller would provide you with an E-Book containing the tutorial to carry out this method. The overall layout of this E-Book is really interesting, and the whole procedure is well explained from top to bottom. Flupher had really put his time and effort into writing this tutorial to let buyers understand it.

[+]The Method
It takes time for the whole thing to set up. I have taken about 1 hour or so, and have received amazing support from Flupher. He is always readily available to answer any questions you have (except when he is sleeping Kappa ) The method itself is really simple, after setting everything up it should only take a while before you start receiving profits. All you need to do is just to wait for cash to flow into your pocket

And through all the vouches given to Flupher, I believe that there any doubts you have should be cleared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to sales thread: https://Damaged.gg/Thread-Autobuy-VOUCHED-BY-STAFF-1-THE-BEST-MOST-VOUCHED-MONEY-MAKING-GUIDE-BLACKHAT
[Image: 1.gif][Image: 2.gif][Image: 3.png]

Asphy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Can vouch for this as well.
One of the only actual working methods and very fun to do (imo)
[Image: UDu402c.gif]
USE CODE"CRACKED10"FOR 10% OFF

m4l0n

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bumpppp