Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

FREE 1 year .ink tld Domain Registration - With Bonus Possible Money Making Technique

toolrah

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Only catch is that you do require a valid credit card/paypal/bank account/google or apply pay with $1 on it (its refunded after) for verification purposes. Included in the hidden part also is a technique I use to make money from my cheap or free domain names. Anyone can do it!

LIKE Post after you have done it so others know this is working, no one likes leaches and you clicking LIKE lets me know you want more content like this!

[HIDE] BONUS POSSIBLE MONEY MAKING TECHNIQUE IF INTERESTED - YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND NOT EVERYONE CAN EARN WITH THIS - KEEP THAT IN MIND!
Skip down a little bit for the link but read on for some great possible money making technique.

These domain are easy registrations even if you don't need it just get a good name .ink and park it with like Sedo. I have been doing this for about a year and have enough domains that I didn't pay anything for or really cheap ones and then park with Sedo.com and make passive income. The better the domain and its traffic the more clicks you get and the more money you make. Some companies pay up to $2 per click. I cash out about $150 every 6 weeks. Keep in mind also that I have over 30 parked domains with Sedo and have 10s of thousands of views and 5k plus clicks per period. I have even sold 3 of my domains for $50, $250 and $1750. coach.us is the name I sold for $1750. So this is def a way to make some passive income and there are tons of cheaper domain extensions (from under $1-$4) that you can reg and park. I have methods to find good cheap domains that already have tons of traffic and backlinks some even rank high on google out of the box! Anyway lol enjoy domain!

Contact me for 1 on 1 training on using this technique to make nice passive income. I will show you how at no cost (or little cost) to you other than buying the domain. I will teach you how to get domains for FREE or for cheap and turn those domains into income. I will also show you how to build on already existing traffic by buying only the best domain names that already have traffic and back links as well as high ranking Google (and other) search engine pages for Keywords. Using this traffic you earn by parking the domain with providers and also offering the domain name for sale in process. This is where picking your domains wisely enable you to turn profits again and again. Hit me via PM on here for more info about this training and the cost if interested. I will help you make money with me with little reinvestment required.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply follow the link and search for yourname.ink and register it for FREE for 1 year!

https://porkbun.com/tld/ink?coupon=GOOGI...jEQAvD_BwE

LIKE Post after you have done it so others know this is working, no one likes leaches and you clicking LIKE lets me know you want more content like this!

[/HIDE]

This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (3 times in total)

mullanasrudin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

will check this

MrAlepo

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status