Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Free Unlimited Google Drive via Telegram Bot

golgi123

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Honestly at first I thought that It was a some kind of scam but suprisingly Its works. After using I figured out how it's works. It's adding you to a shared drive from a .edu account (probably) and leaves the drive so the drive serves only to you. Hope this methos sticks around for a while.
ENJOY!

[Image: TlLaG23.png]

Bot:
[HIDE] https://t.me/LadiesNulledBot
or
@LadiesNulledBot

Usage: /start

/unlimited <Your Gmail Address>
[/HIDE]
This leak has been rated as not working 2 times this month. (4 times in total)

mlodybri

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 July, 2020 - 06:48 PM)golgi123 Wrote: Show More
Honestly at first I thought that It was a some kind of scam but suprisingly Its works. After using I figured out how it's works. It's adding you to a shared drive from a .edu account (probably) and leaves the drive so the drive serves only to you. Hope this methos sticks around for a while.
ENJOY!

Bot:

very cool 10/10

crackedchudi3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 July, 2020 - 06:48 PM)golgi123 Wrote: Show More
ENJOY!

Bot:

looks good

californication0310

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service