Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Gave vouch copy to people, no review, no reply

Scorey

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So I gave a vouch copy to @Ryze and @fuego and @Planet .
Ryze kinda started ghosting me, @fuego also replied but no feedback. @Planet said he is testing my method, so that's ok I guess but I still didn't hear any feedback from @Ryze and @fuego.
I was reading in the rules it is against the rules asking for vc then don't leave any review so I need some help please.

Planet

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

it is coming dont worry

Scorey

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 July, 2021 - 08:48 PM)Planet Wrote: Show More
it is coming dont worry

Yea it is not problem, I give you time for testing ofc. But the other users didn't reply anything after I sent them the pdf I even asked them if they are testing it or something

Ryze

Developer
Developer Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 July, 2021 - 08:37 PM)TheCortez Wrote: Show More
So I gave a vouch copy to @Ryze and @fuego and @Planet .
Ryze kinda started ghosting me, @fuego also replied but no feedback. @Planet said he is testing my method, so that's ok I guess but I still didn't hear any feedback from @Ryze and @fuego.
I was reading in the rules it is against the rules asking for vc then don't leave any review so I need some help please.

Am sorry I didnt reply but am busy with more stuff irl. Have more stuff to do then being glued to a computer screen. I will post my review tmr 100%. Not gon skem or some shit for a fucking ebook lol
[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
General Rules|Posting Rules|Marketplace Rules
Anti Leeching|Upgrade|Terms of Service