Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[Geforce Now] [GTA 5] [Universal Method] [100GB Method] Private Geforce Now Methods

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Run anything inside Geforce NOW.

https://streamable.com/6vai49

Yes, including GTA 5!
(black bar on the right due to my screen being 21:9)

[Image: image-1.png]

The methods have NOT been seen anywhere else, as they were found by me.
You will also be provided with my own software which setups and downloads basic apps for you automatically (taskbar, discord, explorer, etc)

Methods for sale:
  • 100GB Method
  • Universal Method (Works on all OSP enabled games)
  • 5 Normal Methods
There are currently only a few public methods. There is no one providing a method, either paid or free, that is universal or works on a 100gb storage game.

Why are these methods different from the public methods from Youtube?
There is no public method that is either universal or for a 100GB session. As well, public methods get patched rather quickly.

What is a "Normal Method"?
Normal method is a method that doesn't have anything special (e.g 100gb or universal). It simply works for some particulargame, with storage ranging from 40gb to 60gb depending on your Geforce Now plan.

What is OSP?
Geforce Now has a system of "OSP" (a.k.a on seat patching). If a session is OSP disabled, anything that is downloaded will be red flagged, hence running them will crash.

Pricing
Normal Method - 10
100GB Method - 50
Universal Method - 100

Middleman fees will be covered by me. I will help you with any questions you have, including ones directed towards Geforce now security.

The methods have been working for a long time, they have simply sat unused as I do not use Geforce now that much. As long as you don't share them too wildly, they won't get patched.​

Added a video and a screenshot too, trades will be only done through a middleman either way.

Added a video & a screenshot

This is a bump
Discord:darknesstom
Discord ID:1130626654792863874

Telegram: darknesstom

Play GTA 5 on Geforce Now
Mine crypto on Geforce Now
Simply contact me!

[Image: design.png]

Lone_WolF0

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal