Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Getting Contributor really means a lot to me.

Morpheus

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I went on the site today to see a beautiful yellow to my name. This came naturally and it feels really good to have it. I've been a part of many communities starting with MPGH. I was a Thread Designer over there and gained lots of knowledge of the digital scene.

After losing my interest in cheating in games, I wasn't a part of a forum for the entirety of my teenage years until coming across c.to

I actually knew about this forum previously but I used it more for getting combos.

In 2019 I finally decided to join and not only join but start strong by purchasing Supreme. This was the best decision I could have made.

I have always preferred to be solo in my money-making ventures but I still love to guide others. This forum was the perfect domain for me to learn and teach from others.

Today I say thank you to the community and the knowledge each one of us has. The spreading of knowledge is important for humanity to grow. C.to is a goldmine.

C.to led me to develop the best telegram bots in the world. Passive Income has never been greater. I'm only at the start too.

You guys really turned me into something. Thank You

Never stop

AriiS

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GG & Welcome Here ! <3

ANG