Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Global Admin Credentials for Apple computers on display,

Pathogen2020

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

No matter where you are if it's in a retailer or an apple shop, Apple uses a system called tune and play. That way they push new advertising content on the computers. Now behind that "Kiosk" which resets all you did while checking out the machine, runs the admin, Apple to remain standard, have the same username and pw globally.

So why would you care? Well, when I started in Apple I used it to have a secure shell on the server (there is always a mac mini server under the table and mine crypto of the latest machines, given that every big retailer has an apple section I got it down to make a USB that would run the moment I plug it into the admin and deploy the script.

That's just one thing you can do, by WW (worked wide ) agreement they have to have internet 24/7 so they can be connected to their ad server, etc. I used to mine monero etc on the latest Mac Pro etc. PM if interested. Smart
[Image: 32x32.png]
Lucifer

Pathogen2020

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Lets celebrate the community giving the credentials away, do NOT post in forums ads they are in MP-

Peace
[Image: 32x32.png]
Lucifer