Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Godlike, easier than expected.

Sarah

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I'm posting this a little early because I won't have much time in the next few days. If you're reading this later I might've hit godlike already.

What can I say? I started posting 3-4 weeks ago, when I was still at ~230 likes. I posted 5-10 threads every 2-3 days, some of them got up to 100 likes.

The fact that you can use flashy emojis in titles and ask for likes makes it really easy to get a lot of likes quickly, totally different than on NTO where I originally come from.

Is it a good thing? I don't know. I mean it helped me but at the same time it also makes likes less valuable, in my opinion. If I'm able to farm that many likes so quickly, so are scammers. They'll simply spam content for a month to reach godlike, people will think they're trusted and boom - 2k exitscam :/

Maybe I'm thinking too deep into this, but I'm still thankful for all the likes I've gotten!

Also special thanks to @Dey1337 who helped me out with content!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

yes it is indeed!!
GG sir

RIP @Tomaat

0%

Status

Rep

Bits